Saturday, August 7, 2010

Double Trouble


Angela here. I ended up leaving SLC around 1:20 on Thursday in the afternoon. I didn't have time to do a post before leaving. That day was a busy one. Dad and I left the house by 7:30 AM to have two of Dad's wisdom teeth pulled. We returned by 9:30 AM!! I couldn't believe how fast it was! Even though it was just a local, meaning they didn't put him under, it was still super fast. I felt so bad leaving both of my parents: Dad just getting his wisdom teeth pulled, and Mom fresh surgery!! Mom assured me that they would be fine. Above is a picture of my crippled parents!! The rest of the day was spent running errands to get them all settled with meds, things from the grocery store, an errand to the post office, etc and then getting "some" cleaning done. Good thing they had each other, and they did survive :)

No comments: