Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter 2008

I LOVE MY GRANDKIDS!!!!!!!


FUN, FUN, FUN!!!! We had the annual Easter egg hunt-party at Grandpa and Grandma Bingham's on Wednesday the 19th. We started with a lunch provided by Aunt Heidi and Aunt Valerie. Then we let the youngest kids started the HUNT first. (Jeanine and Angela had hidden the eggs). We had 80+ plastic eggs in the hunt. David and Nicole found the Golden Eggs this year and the right for Grandpa and Grandma to take them to lunch. (I think that is more fun for us than for them. They don't forget and keep reminding us until the date is done though.) Then the dividing of the goodies. They were all delightful.































Then we loaded up the cars and headed for 1,000 Springs swimming pool. I decided to something alittle different and since the kids were on Spring Break I decided to take them swimming. Good choice. We all had fun.


5 comments:

Janice said...

Grandkids are the best! Thanks for sharing pictures of yours with us.

Anonymous said...

I just found your blog. It is so fun to keep up with everyone this way. I have a blog set up but I have yet to post on it. Hopefully that will happen soon.
Please keep your's updated for my sake.
Love ya,
Margene

Heidi said...

I am so grateful for Uncle ElRay and his consideration of Dad!

Katie and Dennis said...

Aunt Ilene,
It is fun to see pictures of your grandkids and your fun Easter party. I also loved reading about Uncle Robert and his tractor ride with Uncle ElRay. Thanks for sharing. It is a fun way to keep in touch!

Angela said...

It was lots of fun!